Tuesday, June 19, 2012

With the Passing of Rodney King...

Bill Robles sent me this portrait!
I haven't posted much on this blog, lately. My last entry was a story my octogenarian mother told me about declining a nun's invite to join their ranks, but Bill Robles, who was and continues to be a court reporter for CBS, sent me this courtroom sketch of Rodney King, so I just had to share it.

I personally think Bill is one of our profession's national treasures having witnessed with his talent so many important historical moments like the trials of Charlie Manson, the Menendez twins, O.J. Simpson trials, Patty Hearst, Robert Blake, Lee Marvin's divorce case and just a while back reported visually on the Jarod Loughner case.

Hmmm, I wonder if he's in the courtroom now, sketching Jerry Sandusky?

Copyright 2012/Ben Bensen III

No comments:

Post a Comment