Thursday, December 26, 2013

"Sometimes, Ya Gotta Do What'cha Gotta Do… A Follow Up!"


Mom better not find out her name was misspelled… 
Some friends mentioned wanting to see my mother's picture in two of the local newspapers. What's the big deal about that?

Well, I composed a blog the afternoon I returned home with my mom, who was just as "happy as spiked punch" with the reception she received about the Santa's baseball cap I gave her to wear earlier that morning. I didn't think it was a big deal and actually had to sell her the idea of wearing such a "chapeaux." I never thought it would be a highlight of the season here in Mandeville, LA. There's no need to rewrite that story, which explains the "high drama" hilarity. You can read about, at:

http://graphicgumbo3.blogspot.com/2013/12/sometimes-ya-gotta-do-whatcha-gotta-do.html

Santa's baseball cap was a hit… with the "paparazzi" as well as the media, and here's the proof!

Ho, Ho, Ha…

Copyright 2013/ Ben Bensen III












No comments:

Post a Comment