Friday, September 28, 2012

"Man, 'Dat Bass Is Buddah!"




A sketch I did when we were both young!

It is so strange how things happen. There's this program on the local public radio station that talks about music and the behind the scenes stories that I occasionally listen to on my way home from the gym or running errands. I don't go out of my way to listen to it, but when I do, I always enjoy it.

When the global news at noon ended and this program called, "Music Inside Out With Gwen Thompkins", came on, I said to myself,"Ya know who they should interview especially all he has been through of late and a real behind the scenes guy? They should interview"... and then the moderator came on and introduced my old friend, Reggie Scanlan.

And a chill ran up and down all over my soul...

Give a listen... it's good stuff!  ( If nothing else, you'll love his accent, ha! )

         http://wwno.org/post/reggie-scanlan-bass-lion

Podcast @ http://cpa.ds.npr.org/wwno/audio/2012/09/MIO_ReggieScanlan_ShowMixMP3.mp3?ft=1&f=



Copyright 2012-2013/ Ben Bensen III

No comments:

Post a Comment