Wednesday, January 12, 2022

"Get Off The Stick!"

Get Hip...

 Good "more than you wanna know" Wednesday Morning, y'all.

All I did was compliment this woman's turtleneck and the next thing I know, she telling all about her businesses, her children and their art, and her love for the city of Nashville.
To distract her "marketing mania" I made the mistake of showing her my new artwork hanging on the wall behind her. (That makes person number six that went up to "Bird Cage" in an attempt to touch the galvanized panels.)
"Yeh, said Eric with a smirk on his face. "That's Ben's work behind you and it's there because it helps him claim the sofa chair you're sitting in!"
"No, no, no, I said as she was prepared to change seats.
"That spot is first come, first serve, ma'am" I'm just late to the coffeehouse."
After twenty minutes of her marketing strategies, like an idiot, I opened my laptop to show her my work. She was incredulous, but all it did was to spur her onward preaching to me that I need to get off the stick and get on to Instagram and TicTock and "get yourself an agent or get on FASO to let everyone know who you are!"
Thankfully, she had to leave at 10am to meet her boyfriend who's doing something important somewhere here in Folsom. And, to think that I was debating what to write in today's post... Ha!
Let's see... Now, where was I?
First cup!

Copyright 2021/Ben Bensen III

No comments:

Post a Comment