Friday, August 12, 2022

A Golden One...

One of hundreds of fruit plates I've designed...

 Those that have followed me through the last four or so years know that my wife survived pancreatic cancer with many digestive concerns. A protein shake with vitamins and minerals was created for her by my doctor/ bro.


About two years ago, after another surgery, I started daily making her a fruit salad, but after a while boredom set in. So, I decided to have some fun for her digestion and my creative needs. Since that time I have created over one hundred different fruit plates I call my "TruMan Compoty" collection of fruity alternatives.

Today, I made a special one celebrating our 50th Golden Anniversary. So glad to be able to have her with me for so many years... and healthy.


Copyright 2022/Ben Bensen III

No comments:

Post a Comment