Friday, September 18, 2015

"My Storyboard Movie Trailer"...


I've been working, as a storyboard artist, on a feature film for the past four months, so I decided to post part of a version of my "movie trailer" entitled,
"Parting Shots." This film has...

Intrigue...


    High speed car chases...



   And, of course, lots of local color and scenic landscapes!
Dirty Laundry...

Romance, 'cuz ya gotta bring the babes in somehow!

And, has lots birds... ornithologists will love this part!

Of course, plenty sex, if the ashtray is any indication!

And humor. A kick in the pants is second only to fart jokes, I've read.


Just gotta have a "kum-ba-ya" sing-a-long moment, too!



And, last but not least, a happy ending... if it ever ends, at all!

Copyright 2015/Ben Bensen III


No comments:

Post a Comment