Monday, February 15, 2021

"My "True Man Compoty" Collection of Fruit Plates"...

My Valentine to my wife, yesterday!

 For the last couple of weeks or so, I started preparing a fruit salad/compote for my wife. Since her pancreatic cancer, she's had to restrict her diet. But, she can tolerate fruit quite well, so after a while, say a few months or so, I started designing her fruit salads and calling it "Fun With Fruit" and a bit later, my "True Man Compoty"fruit extravaganza.

Obviously, I am having a ball with this concept and my wife loves not only eating it, but trying to guess each ones silly titles. So, I decided to use a collection of my fruity fun as my cover art on Facebook. Got a lot of great response from friends and art directors... ha!

Here's one of a collection, No two plates are alike:


Copyright 2021/Ben Bensen III
 

No comments:

Post a Comment