Wednesday, May 5, 2021

"It's Okay, Man. I'm Just Messin' With Her!"

Psychadelica is good... no?

Good Thursday morning, y'all.

I went shopping a couple of days ago to find some casual clothes because most of my clothes are painted and tainted. At one store, sifting through the new styles and colors, I heard a voice that just tore through the hearts and minds of anyone in the men's department.

"YOU CAN'T WEAR THAT! IT'S FITTED," she screeched.

"Well, but I like that color," he timidly replied.

'NO, IT'S NOT YOU!"

"Well, how 'bout this one," he asked, pointing to a long sleeve paisley design.

"NO! THAT'S TOO FEMININE LOOKING. I WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD WITH YOU IN THAT SHIRT!"

I quietly put back down the pink madras shirt I was holding.

"Well honey, you all want men to show their feminine side. Don't you?"

"NOT LIKE THAT," she yelled for all to hear.

Well, I couldn't help it. I went up to the guy who was a rather large, robust man and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Hey man, I said, as wifey poo moved to another set of shirts, That's great... Stand up for your rights!"

"You can wear whatever you want!"

And, I guess the guy could have whipped around and decked me for even touching him, but he turned around with a twinkle in eye and smile on his face.

"Thanks, man. It's okay. I'm just messin' with her!"

First cup... at Giddy Up in Folsom, LA


Copyright 2021/ Ben Bensen III



 

No comments:

Post a Comment