Wednesday, March 8, 2023

"S'what Happens Before My First Cup Of Coffee"...


 

Good "wishful thinking" Wednesday Morning, y'all.
S'what happens before my first cup...
I got a lot of stuff to do today, so I have to make a few promises to myself.
It's time to get TOUGH!

I promise to not stare out of windows and think about stupid things.
I promise to not listen to that German "do-wop" song I posted a while back.
I promise to tuck my shirt in my pants and keep it that way and wear socks.
I promise to not let hangnails ruin my day.
I promise to not open any tortilla chip bags, nor the really out-a-sight Dutch cheese which always leads to me opening another bottle of wine.
I promise to stay in the studio focused for at least one full hour.
I promise to drink more water, which means potty breaks to leave the studio!
I promise to not allow the birds to distract me.
I promise to not curse at my Mac, or lovely little pop ups reminding me that I'm a out of date loser!
I promise to not listen to the song,"Every One's Gone to the Moon" cuz it gets me down.
I promise to not let Joe Walsh's high energy have me "boogalooing" all over the house ( although that German do-wop post is pretty good!")
I promise to not watch MLB on the "telly". Nor PTI reruns.
I promise to stretch and do my "yogi" thing even though it hurts like hell.
I promise to not get depressed over the fact that "yogi" thing it hurts like hell.
I promise to not get upset when telemarketers hang up on me first!
I promise to not open the refrigerator door and stare into it.
I promise to ignore my mind when it reminds me of things I'm not getting done!
I promise to not spend the day waiting for Facebook to make my day.
( although that German do-wop post is a pretty close substitute!")
Did I mention drinking more water, which means more potty breaks!
I promise to use CS6 Photoshop, which I hate, instead of CS3 which I love.
And finally, I promise to not open any wine till it's five pm... somewhere!
No real coffee yet!

Copyright 2023/Ben Bensen III






No comments:

Post a Comment