Monday, November 4, 2013

"Countdown to Three Rivers Art Festival"...

Just for the "plain air" of it...
One of a few on-site paintings I've completed in 2013 for the Three Rivers Art Festival coming this weekend on November 9th and 10th. I only have a few more days to get my art and act together, but besides getting a haircut, posting some of the artwork throughout the week, seems like the best use of my time. For info concerning the festival, go to:

http://www.threeriversartfestival.com/

Okay, maybe, the haircut is more important... ha!

Copyright 2013/Ben Bensen III

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Carol… and thank you for your love and guidance and your interior decorating skills!

      Delete
  2. All you need to do is pick up you guitar and write a country song about a canary yellow truck! Get Jolie and Tony Jr., to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd be amazed at the response I received about that truck. Some people loved my interpretation, in paint, of the truck while many just talk about how cool an old truck like that is and how they'd love to have one.

    A few were interested enough to ask about pricing, which I thought was encouraging. It was an attention getter, for sure!

    ReplyDelete